Family Campfire Pizzas
What's for dinner tonight? How about Campfire Pizzas? Your campers might be missing some 'camp food' and this is the perfect dinner idea with an easy clean-up. Get the family around a fire and enjoy some quality time as you share a pizza together.
· Pita Bread
· Tomato Sauce
· Mozzarella Cheese
· Cooked Chicken
· Chopped Vegetables
· Or any of your other favorite pizza toppings!
1. Begin by getting your fire started. You will want a hot fire with low flames to get the cheese on your pizza nice and melted.
2. On top of a piece of foil, assemble your pita pizzas.
3. Lay your prepared pizza on the grill over the campfire.
4. For even cooking, you can tent your pizza loosely with foil over the top or use an overturned pot/lid as a dome.
5. After about 5 minutes the cheese should be melted and the edges golden brown. Carefully remove the pizza from the campfire and allow it to cool.